What program offers:
We are here to support children and young people between 10 and 19 years of age who are experiencing difficulties with alcohol and other drug issues.
By working with children, young people and their families and other service providers we aim to reduce the harms associated with drug and alcohol use to improve quality of life.
Program Staff available to clients:
- Case Manager
External Services clients can be linked with:
- General Practitioners
- Mental Health workers
- Aboriginal health workers
- Justice workers
- Others as required
Activities clients participate in:
- Comprehensive assessment including health
- Treatment planning
- Brief interventions and short-term counselling (individual and family)
- Assistance with drug withdrawal and / or reduction
- Information about drugs and how they can affect you and others
- Secondary consultation and capacity building to other non-alcohol and drug service providers
- Case planning with service providers regarding alcohol and drug issues
Therapies used in Program:
Our model is to work with your strengths to increase safety and empower you to make better choices.
Do you need help?
Every journey begins with the first step. We have fully trained staff ready to speak to you about your dependence or about someone you may care for.
Social Media Links