AOD Counsellor – Matrix
We have an exciting part-time role available to deliver the Matrix Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD) Treatment Program for people who have issues with stimulant and other drugs use. The Matrix Program is a 16–20-week intensive outpatient treatment program for people living in the community, that provides group work and individual counselling to participants. Working within a multidisciplinary team, the role will see you engaging with families and our lived experience mentor. Experience with project work is desirable.
- Full and unconditional professional registration with AHPRA, Australian Counselling Association (ACA) or the Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia (PAFCA).
- AOD specific training and/or experience
- experience in providing group sessions in an AOD context
- Experience in providing individual counselling and/or group work
- Working with Vulnerable People Clearance and Police Check
- Driver’s License
Please send your cover letter outlining how your skills and experience match the essential criteria and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.