The Justice Service Team incorporates Karralika staff members across two programs.
The Solaris Therapeutic Community operates within the Alexander Maconochie Centre, and is managed in partnership with ACT Corrective Services. Justice Services Counselling operates with in the Community.
The Solaris team is composed of
- Specialist Clinical Manager from Karralika Programs,
- ACT Corrections Team Leader,
- Three Karralika Programs Case Managers,
- Two ACT Corrections Programs officers and
- One Counsellor within Solaris to support participants to explore and address their alcohol and other drug misuse and
consider the ties with criminality.
The Justice Service Counselling is composed of
- One Counsellor who works with people who have recent links to Corrective Services and supports reintegration into the
community as well as providing situational support.
The Justice Services team is committed to addressing systemic barriers, challenging stigma, providing education to participants and other stakeholders, and assisting people to self-actualise so that they have hope for a healthy future as they choose.